EMG "Hellbreaker" Licensed Full Metal Advanced M4 SBR 10" Airsoft AEG Rifle (Black)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Hellbreaker’s distinctive appearance is inspired by the P-40 Warhawk, which was one of the United States’ most-produced fighter planes when World War II began. The “nose art” that became a popular military tradition was born from the practical need to identify friendly units, but eventually evolved to express a squadron’s individuality. Considering the vast majority of AR-15 lowers look the same, we thought it was time to improve upon the standard and create some visual diversity in the market. The fierce Hellbreaker lines are where looks meet performance: it takes painstaking detail work to machine each tooth point and eyebrow curve, but we never skimp on quality along the way. When you hold a Hellbreaker, we believe you’re holding one of the finest, most unique M4/AR-15 lower receivers in the world.
An Exclusive collaboration project between EMG and Sharps Bros. Firearm Design, the Hellbreaker Airsoft receiver accurately depicts the fine detail and craftsmanship of the real AR15 firearms receiver. The stunning and fierce details of the Hellbreaker really sets this apart from your average rifle and brings a whole new meaning to personal weapons customization. These fully featured rifles are made not only to look and feel amazing, but also to perform right out of the box.
Performance and Internals: Internally, the Hellbreaker is the most advanced Airsoft rifle on the market today featuring the award winning QD programmable gearbox as seen on the popular Amoeba series AEG by ARES, high performance motor, adjustable hopup and superb accuracy. Externally, the Hellbreaker features a full metal Sharps Bros licensed metal receiver with enlarged magazine well for high speed operations, Octarms system for quick handguard sway to keep your load outs for various operations zeroed in, keymod advanced handguard, optic ready upper receiver, flip-up front and rear sight, ergonomic retractable stock, advanced motor grip, sling adapters, and much more!
- Full metal receiver with integrated beveled magazine flare magwell assists with quicker reloads
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto)
- Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately)
- Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design.
- OctArms System: Specially designed upper receiver with matched hand guard for monolithic appearance
- OctArms System: Provides quick swap of zeroed-in accessories for multiple combat situations.
- Durable weather resistant anodized finish
- Oversized integral trigger guard
- Bullet pictogram selector markings
- High quality aluminum upper & lower receiver set
- Unique and fierce magwell design inspired by the P-40 Warhawk nose art
- CNC machined aluminum ultra slim KeyMod hand guard
- Removable flip up front & rear iron sights
- Full length, uninterrupted top Picatinny rail
- Enlarged mag release
- Low profile gas block with mock gas tube
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dials
- Adjustable length of pull stock with slip resistant rubber butt pad
- Rubberized slip-resistant pistol grip
- Flat match-style trigger
- QD sling attachment point
- Sharps Bros licensed full metal receiver.
Length: 720mm - 805mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: ~260mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 380-420 FPS (Measured w/ .20g BB)
Thread Direction: 14mm+
Caliber: 6mm Airsoft bb.
Gearbox: ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 M4 Gearbox (8mm bushing & bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / fully reinforced / quick spring change).
Battery: Lipoly battery recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: EMG / ARES Collaboration. (Receiver Designed & Licensed by Sharps Bros. USA)