GATE MERF 3.2 AEG Mosfet
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Multifunctional programmable 3rd generation MOSFET. The system has as much as 10 functions. Its latest feature is the 3-rd Burst Mode, which allows for limiting the number of shots. The system allows for lossless rate of fire adjustment; it protects state-of-the-art Li-Ion batteries: LiPoly and LiFePO4; it has a built-in active brake; and it protects contacts against damage. The Smart Trigger function enables achieving faster trigger response. Thanks to two operating modes, the system works with both the original and the modified AEG installation. The system is designed for all replicas and especially for the upgraded ones. It has been adapted to work even with the most powerful springs, including M170.
- Standard MOSFET function
- Active brake
- Over-voltage protection for Li-Poly/Li-Ion/LiFePO4/NiCd batteries
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal protection
- Rate of fire adjustment
- 3-rd Burst Mode
- Smart Trigger
- Operating modes:
- Plug&Play Mode is not necessary to modify original installation.
- Enhanced mode. Trigger contacts connected to the system.
- The system operates properly within a wide range of voltages: 3.2 - 15V
- Compatible with the most powerful AEG replicas. It withstands continuous fire with the use of M170 spring and single shots with M210.
- Very simple assembly
- Comprehensive protections
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (0.15mA)
- Very low resistance of the whole system (2.4mΩ)
- Compatible with all types of GearBox
- 4 LED Display
- DEANS-T Connectors
Included in the kit:
- Additional kit of Deans-T Connectors
- Single signal wire for trigger contacts
- Double signal wire for trigger contacts
- System programming button