- Fully licensed by Umbrella Corporation Weapons Research Group; Authentic licensed Umbrella Corporation trademarks on both sides of the receiver, true to its real rifle counterpart
- High quality aluminum alloy receiver with deep stamped roll marks
- Ultra slim M-LOK compatible CNC aluminum free float handguard
- Functional bolt stop hold open for easy hopup access
- Front and Rear folding iron sights
- Reinforced TM compatible Ver2 gearbox with electronic trigger and CYMA Quick Buffer System (QBS) for fast and easy spring changes
- Adjustable length of pull stock
- Neodymium magnet motor
Manufacturer: Helios (Licensed by EMG)
FPS Range: 380-400
Specifications:Length: 850mm - 932mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: ~380mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine (Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, EMG, and other similar M4 AEG magazines)
Thread Direction: 14mm- (Negative)
Rounds Per Second: 17 RPS, 28 RPS (7.4v, 11.1v respectively)
Gearbox: Ver 2 Metal, Upgradeable
Battery: 7.4v Stick Type LiPo recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ Small Tamiya connector. Battery not included)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Phoenix Tactical Ltd. only ships within the United States (excluding U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses) or Canada (please refer to Canada Airsoft Laws section).
We request between 1 to 5 business days (Monday to Friday) to process and ship all orders.
Orders with expedited shipping (3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air & Next Day Air) that are received and/or verified by 2pm PST will be processed and shipped the same business day.
Customer is responsible for contacting Phoenix Tactical Ltd. by phone to provide verbal confirmation on orders with expedited shipping, high dollar amounts, mismatched billing and/or shipping information (incomplete ship-to address, name and address mismatch, cardholder mismatch). Customers will be notified by email if confirmation is required.
Phoenix Tactical Ltd. does not process or ship orders on weekends and holidays.
Customers will be notified by email regarding any out of stock items during the processing stage.
Orders containing only small items such as internal upgrade parts or patches can be shipped by Fedex.
Orders with custom built airsoft guns require an additional processing time of 1 to 5 business days.
Upgrades or tune up/repair service orders require an additional processing time of 10 to 15 business days.
Phoenix Tactical Ltd. will provide complimentary Fedex Ground shipping on any restocked backorder items.