Designed especially for the Retroarms Rotary Hop-up chambers to address the issue of axial displacement of the chamber caused by two factors.
Firstly the outer barrel and the chamber are not fitted snugly onto each other - this is due to the difference in tolerances between various gun brands. On the other hand, the two fins on each side of the chamber do not provide adequate hold for the chamber to sway left/right. The True Centering Unit (TCU) will bridge this gap to prevent unwanted movements.
Secondly, loose magazines that could twist the hop-up and inner barrel from aiming at the center. This is further caused upon firing on a semi or full auto when the BBs move up the chamber for loading. The vibration could cause the hop to sway from side to side causing inconsistencies in your shots.
In general, anything that moves in the rifle, especially in the hop-up/ inner barrel should be strictly locked down to eliminate the factors that could affect the consistencies of the shots fired.
Once the TCU is fitted, the hop-up chamber will be tightly fitted in place and sitting on the true center position to prevent BBs from swerving to the left or right.
- Prevent tilting of the hop-up unit.
- Locks snugly into the outer barrel and forces the chamber/ inner barrel perfectly on the horizontal axis
- No displacement is affected by the angle or movements by the loaded magazine.
- True centering to prevent your BBs from swerving away from the target.
- Tough Polycarbonate Construction