Equipped with an AK-specific blowback engine featuring a large piston of approximately 19 mm in diameter. The bolt is triggered in conjunction with the firing, and a strong recoil shock can be enjoyed.
The bolt handle is operated to load the first round, and the bolt stops moving forward when out of ammunition, just like the real AK.
Short Barrel Custom
The 8.7-inch barrel is easy to maneuver, and the originally designed 3-port muzzle brake is machined from aluminum. By removing the muzzle brake, a silencer or other 14mm reverse threaded muzzle options can be attached.
M-LOK Rail System
The latest rail system "M-LOK" is used on the highly rigid machined aluminum handguard. The lower handguard is designed to be slim and easy to handle, with the ability to add rails only where necessary. The 20mm wide (Picatinny standard) M-LOK rails come in 3, 5, and 7-slot configurations. They can be easily attached and detached with the included hex wrench.
Upper rail included as standard equipment
A 20mm wide (Picatinny standard) mounting rail is provided from the top of the handguard to the top of the receiver cover. Various optical sights can be mounted. In addition, a newly developed locking mechanism is adopted to eliminate blurring of sights caused by rattling of the receiver cover. Simply by tightening the centering dial, the receiver cover is firmly secured in place, and at the same time, the rail section is automatically centered and adjusted.
The front sight can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a dedicated adjustment tool. A retractable backup rear sight is also provided at the rear end of the rail on the receiver cover for use with an optical sight.
- Folding Stock
- The collapsible folding stock has a convex skeleton design for easy muzzle movement up and down, and is attached to the receiver by a 20mm (Picatinny standard) rail. The stock body is made of reinforced plastic and has a QD hole at the base of the stock to accommodate the optional QD sling swivel.
Die-cast aluminum magazine
The Bakelite-type magazine with 35-round capacity is made of die-cast aluminum.
by TOKYO MARUI
- Build Material : Metal / Aluminum Alloy / Fiber Polymer
- Magazine Capacity : 35 Rounds ( 6mm BB Bullets )
- Over All Length : 548 / 741 mm
- Inner Barrel Length : 200 mm
- Weight : 3550 g
- System : Gas Blowback
- Firing Mode : Semi Auto / Full Auto / Safety
- Hop-Up : Adjustable
- Muzzle Velocity : Under 1J with 134A gas
- Package Includes : AKX, magazine, M-LOK rail ( S/M/L ), protective cap, front sight adjustment tool, instruction manual
- Powerful blowback